Sunday, February 24, 2008

All the Way to Galway!


Lilly playing her cakebox violin.

Garret waiting for the show to begin!


Garret is on the right next to his wonderful teacher Mrs. Whitney.

Garret and Lilly performed "All the Way to Galway" with Garret's Suzuki class today. Why Lilly? The teacher felt she needed another body in the circle. Lilly took her role very seriously, with her cakebox violin and homemade bow she marched around the circle in perfect step! Garret played extremely well. It was a great performance.


In other news we will be moving next weekend. I can't believe this is really happening! Our house is full of boxes! I just planned my last week of meals. Keep checking back for pictures of the new house, almond trees and all the new pets that Lilly plans to have!

1 comment:

Emily Campbell said...

Ya! you have pictures I am so excited! Can't wait to see all the animals!
Emily