
This picture is from Saturday. Wade and I took a break from unpacking and decided to get the kids and take a walk. One problem, where are the kids? We looked under the trees here and there, and finally heard them coming. What a surprise to see them using this old cart. Rachel and Bret are towing Garret and Lilly! They were having so much fun, it blessed us to see them playing together!

The boys are bored, and really need to start school, but when I mention shooting guns - they are outside in a flash. Can this be counted as P.E.? Seriously, it's back to school tomorrow and I'm so glad! Ok, I just noticed Bret is wearing the same shirt in both pictures. Come to think of it I think he wears this shirt every day, Garret too. It's been nice to not have a much laundry to do, but maybe I should help them unpack their clothes tomorrow!

Please pray for Garret, he has a dr. appt. tomorrow. Not sure what all is wrong - most likely pink eye. We hope not an ear infection. As I look at this picture I think I should grab all the goggles and give them a good scrubbing!
3 comments:
you guys look like you are having a great time in the country!
You don't really know me that well, but I am Mary and Jim's daughter who now lives in Seattle. Mum showed me your blog and I am so excited to see your kids enjoying the country in the exact same way Liz, Phillip and I did! That old cart led to many hours of fun! I'm praying that this house will be as much of a blessing to your family as it was to ours.
Thank you Anne! We love it here, and we appreciate everything your family did to make this such a special place!
Post a Comment