This afternoon we had a school softball game and picnic! Home school students look forward to days like this! It was a great afternoon and after the picnic the students were challenged to a game by their parents. I kept my seat, but enjoyed watching, as my husband power hit those balls!
Time to warm up!
Lilly played at the park!
Mr. J - a great pitcher!
Rachel runs to base!
Good hit Bret!
Go, Garret, Go!
Lilly gets her turn!
Way to go!!
Time to warm up!
Lilly played at the park!
Mr. J - a great pitcher!
Rachel runs to base!
Good hit Bret!
Go, Garret, Go!
Lilly gets her turn!
Way to go!!
2 comments:
I have to say I love home school! There are a lot of great benefits! That's great that you have a group to plan activities with!
What a great time all of you were having - the Crew's are all good
batters!
Post a Comment