So, this is my mom and dad this morning! Looks like fun, huh? I think we're reversing our roles. It's time for me to start worrying about them!
Truly, they gave up the bike because of me (responsible parenting) - so I've guess since I've reached adulthood they have the right to have it back again!

Here's hoping they had a fun day!
Wade's counting on hearing the rumble tomorrow morning at church! We'll see!
Truly, they gave up the bike because of me (responsible parenting) - so I've guess since I've reached adulthood they have the right to have it back again!
Here's hoping they had a fun day!
Wade's counting on hearing the rumble tomorrow morning at church! We'll see!
5 comments:
We had a ball - it has been many years (can't say how many that would give Melissa's age away). We did have a few minor mishaps and I didn't realize how many tight curves there is to Hwy 49. A few times I thought I was going to see Jesus! Great picture taking Melissa. We went approximately 260 miles. P.S the bike is a rental, but the leathers, helmets, and boots are ours.
You looked great! Glad you had fun! I guess Wade is going next time, maybe I will too!
Jim is jealous.
Hey we have a motorcycle and kids...maybe we are just really cool parents! You guys need to get one too and we'll all go on a weekend trip. Its so much fun!
Good pics of your parents...they look like cool Grandparents.
Reminded me of our younger days when you guys took off for a "put"
I am just glad you made it home safe and sound!
Post a Comment