Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stilts and Marshmallows

It's been forever since I blogged. But here it goes.
Wade and Bret spent a couple of nights in the garage building stilts out of scrap wood.
Bret spends every spare moment practicing! He's much better now then when we took the pictures this morning!
So proud to have an innovative son, and a husband who can help make his son's ideas reality!
What are we do to with left over marshmallows? We had a little fun tonight!
Indoor S'mores! Graham Cracker, Vanilla Frosting, Melted Chocolate Chips and a Marshmallow on top! Yum!
Lilly after her indoor S'more!
This is a princess wand! Well, I guess Garret and Bret's were prince wands!
I thought they'd ditch the pretzel, but they all ate the whole thing!

We're missing Rachel and Wade tonight. Rachel is hanging with friends, and Wade is at his sister's election party. Sorry I couldn't be with Wade, but I want to get these sugar high kids in bed at a decent hour.


2 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

Looks fun, I haven't had S'mores since the last time we camped..I can't wait to make some in a few weeks :)

gma said...

Yummm!