Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let me in!

Here is a video of the bird!
Lilly named him "Yellow
Birdie". He is a Hooded Oriole. - Rachel

Rachel woke up Monday morning to our little friend asking to come in. He left mid morning and I didn't know if we'd see him again. Here he is, and more persistent today about coming in than he was yesterday. We have the screen open now so we can listen to him chirp! - Mom


2 comments:

Mary and Jim said...

I think you have a new pet- have you given him any citrus fruit yet? He may be searching for a wife! Hope they settle in for the spring- last year I think they nested in one of the pine trees.

Six in our Crew said...

I guess he doesn't want in - he likes his reflection! And we thought he wanted to be our friend! Citrus tomorrow when Wade is home. I'm not sure I could find a nail in our garage:o! He does fly to the pine tree, but the other birds shoo him away!