The iris are in full bloom. Wish I was a better photographer. I also wish I could post the sweet smell of the roses and flowers in bloom. I walk around enjoying the sunshine and deeply inhaling to capture the sweet aroma!
Yes, yellow birdie found a mate. Here she is. We'll try to get a picture of the two together. We put some food on "his" tree! Hope to see the happy couple tomorrow morning.
Is there a better way to do school? Garret and I covered three subjects sitting on the swing! Fabulous!
Oh, and he's two for two! Two teeth in two days!
While I was blissfully enjoying school with my two young children, I was ignorant of the fact that my two older children had decided to take a break. The camera doesn't lie!
They were smart enough to get back to work before I returned!
This morning Garret said he had a science experiment for me!He showed me the nest and then ran and got the spray! We experimented on the wasp until he died!
3 comments:
Do you have the house monitored with camera to keep track of them? Or did they take those pictures? Or were you fast with the shutter as you walked in.
They photographed themselves! I found out what they were up to when downloading the pictures. What did my mom used to say to me? Your sins will find you out!
Nathan just lost his 2nd front tooth! I will have to post a pic! I would love to have a swing to teach on! That is my kind of school!
Post a Comment