Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Wade

for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Phil. 2:13








Happy Birthday Dad! Love, Rachel

Happy Birthday Dad, I can't wait until we go hunting! Love, Bret


Happy Birthday! I love you. Love, Garret


Dear Daddy, This is your birthday and I'm giving you a special card. Happy Birthday from Lilly. I love you. The End.


Happy Birthday Wade! I love you very much! - Melissa




8 comments:

ALittlePeaceAndQuiet said...

Man...I had no idea I was SO COOL. John Travolta has nothing on me! Wait...IS John Travolta still cool? How old am I again? DOH!

Six in our Crew said...

You rock! Happy Birthday!

Mary and Jim said...

Happy birthday- ah those cool polyester suits- especially in brown.

Basnight said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Wade! We all think you're cool!

Arvind said...

Well, you're never going to see the end of these pics. Especially the one with the bell bottoms!! :)

Happy Birthday too! Totally missed wishing you at work. Hope you had a good one.

Emily Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!!
What an awesome family you have that was really cool!
The boys look just like Wade did when he was a kid!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Wade!!!
Liked the one in brown suit.

Aparna Variyam said...

Awesome snaps. Really Sweet and Nice!!! I am an aficianado of old pictures.