For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phillipians 1:6
Monday, July 7, 2008
Are You My Mother?
This is the third set of baby birds since we've lived here (March '08). These babes seem very bold, they're the first ones I could get a picture of. Their loving mommy and daddy work all day to feed them!
Wow love the pics! Sorry to say we are very anti birds right now - they eat our dog food and poop all over our spa cover! But maybe if we had a nice birdhouse and feeder they would leave the dog food alone? I'll have to think about that!
Maybe that's where all our cat food went!! Just kidding, I saw Frisbee eating it! We like the birds because they eat the bugs around here! I haven't notice too much of the other!!
Great pics! How do Nancy and Eeyore like the ready-made lunch when they fledge? Oliver used to sit under the house and wait.... That is so sad when you realize how hard the parents work to feed them.
6 comments:
Oh, how sweet,(but not very cute) I love the middle birdie - just sleeping away, must be the "baby" of the family. Not a care in the world.
Wow love the pics! Sorry to say we are very anti birds right now - they eat our dog food and poop all over our spa cover! But maybe if we had a nice birdhouse and feeder they would leave the dog food alone? I'll have to think about that!
Maybe that's where all our cat food went!! Just kidding, I saw Frisbee eating it! We like the birds because they eat the bugs around here! I haven't notice too much of the other!!
I love the birds too. I don't see much of the other, guess when you have land around you the birds have alot of places to poop!
Great pics! How do Nancy and Eeyore like the ready-made lunch when they fledge? Oliver used to sit under the house and wait.... That is so sad when you realize how hard the parents work to feed them.
Yes, We found one on the grass from the last batch! Not sure who the culprit was!
Post a Comment