Friday, September 26, 2008

Birds...& cats!

This is a new one for us! Nancy (aka Sharon, Salvan, Mama kitty) is quite a hunter!
Bret counted 40 birds flying out of here one morning! I would say there were probably 42 to begin with! We're not sure how she got up here! We felt sorry for her after a while and moved the garbage can to make it easier for her to get down! Now she's up and down all the time!
Wade can always spot the unusual! He snapped the hawk on Wednesday, something I would have been totally oblivious to if it weren't for my watchful husband!

2 comments:

Mary and Jim said...

Is that the 12 o'clock hawk? There was always one that would be hunting in the yard at midday. I wouldn't worry about Nancy (or whoever)- as Jim has always said, "how many cat skeletons do you see in trees?" )or on top of bird houses)I'm surprised there are any birds left in that rose, with your menagerie!

Basnight said...

I love the cat on the bird house! I see your almost as spotty as I am with the blogging lately. I guess that means our lives are too full and exciting to be sitting in front of a computer screen;-)