My parents took this picture of us this weekend. Our missionary friend is sharing the camera, but I thought I'd post it anyway so you could get a good look at us together! For more info. on our friend you may stop by my folk's blog This week our Crew is learning to write using the Student Intensive Writing Course.
I am facilitating Level A. We have 15 students this year! Bret is privileged to be one of my students (ha, ha!) Thankfully, the Lord has blessed me with many helpful parents! I'm enjoying this time. It's so much fun interacting with the children. Rachel is challenging herself with Level C. This is probably high school level. She's sensing that, but still giving it her all!
We're also battling sore throats here. Both boys now have sore throats and headaches! Please pray for them!
May God bless the rest of your week.
3 comments:
Nice pic of the whole family. Hope
the boys feel better soon and the rest stay healthy. Good going with your studies Rachel - high school level - wow.
love the pic!
Sounds really interesting I'm going to have to look into it - way to go Rachel! We have been and will be working on writing skills (I could defiantly use some help) We have all felt a little under the weather this week too - maybe its all the thinking and writing:)ha ha
Post a Comment