Random question - did you all still want that orange/blue rug that my parents left in the garage? Have the cats destroyed it as a scratching post? :) If you aren't interested, Jason and I would like to have it. Let me know what you think. Jason's grandparents are coming up here to visit and could drive it up. Thanks! You could just leave a comment on my blog in reponse. http://walrusrising.blogspot.com
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm pretty sure that is a maternity shirt I am wearing in the picture, and now I'm wondering where that outfit is, it was one of my favorites...
5 comments:
Nice pic of you together, I can see how much you look like sisters. Hope you had a nice birthday Amy.
I agree - great pic. How fun - hope you had a nice BD too!
Happy Birthday, Amy! Great picture of both of you.
Hi Melissa -
Random question - did you all still want that orange/blue rug that my parents left in the garage? Have the cats destroyed it as a scratching post? :) If you aren't interested, Jason and I would like to have it. Let me know what you think. Jason's grandparents are coming up here to visit and could drive it up. Thanks! You could just leave a comment on my blog in reponse. http://walrusrising.blogspot.com
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm pretty sure that is a maternity shirt I am wearing in the picture, and now I'm wondering where that outfit is, it was one of my favorites...
Post a Comment