The Almond Blossom Festival is an annual event in our town. We call ourselves the Almond Capital of the World.

This year the celebration was a little more special for the Crew's! We've been enjoying our own Almond Blossoms! We were also glad to have two of Wade's co-workers and families join us for the festivities!

My pictures of the day are seriously lacking! Here are a few from the parade!

Clowns, and more clowns!

The Starbucks Float!

I asked Jack (my Sunday School student) what his favorite part of the parade was. He said, "The tractors!"

Yeah, Ripon Sea Lions. Notice the little guy with his head sticking out the bottom of the float! When we expressed concern for his safety, they told us his dad was a doctor. Oh, I guess we don't have to worry, then?!

Garret is waiting for the adults to quit gawking at Papa's Bike!

Lilly wanted her turn!

This is pretend! Wade and I share the same dream of seeing our beautiful country when we retire. However, the mode of transportation has yet to be decided. This is his idea!
The parade, and motorcycle gawking was followed by a great BBQ and fellowship at our house!
2 comments:
Fun..did the parade go right past you parents house? I vote for the motorhome...Brock votes for the bike!
great pic of friends and blossoms!
After our trip to Alturas I might vote for the motor home :) That is a 6.5 hour ride in the car - will be 8 by the time I get on and off for stretch breaks!
thaks for the great time Melissa!
Post a Comment