It was a good day for the Crews. Rachel scored third place in the Fly, Breast and 100 Free. She earned two first place ribbons with her fabulous relay teams! Bret took 6th in the Breast Stroke. Lilly shaved all of her times this week. 2.90 seconds off her fly, 2.74 off her backstroke, and .29 off her 50 free.
On Monday's the kids get their ribbons out of the box. Lilly was thrilled to find a pink ribbon in her folder! The pink is for 4th place in her 100 Yard Freestyle Relay. Pink - I think she'd like to earn one of those each time, who needs blue, or red - when you can have pink!!
Well, more practices this week and then we are off to the Sea Dog Invitational this Saturday.
2 comments:
I loved being there seeing the kids. I am very impressed and proud of each of them! Lots of hard work! The excitement level high ~ wished I had my ear plugs a few times, the crowd is very supportive! Great pics!
Nice and thanks for sharing..
but how do you get the blog to look like this mine looks blah and I do not know how to change it.
Post a Comment