Awana Leader: What is a midwife?
Lilly: When a man has 20 wives, the one in the middle is the midwife.
I'm so glad Rachel is helping in Sparks this year, otherwise I might not have heard that! By the way, I'd read the same exact story to the kids that morning -from Exodus 1. In my eagerness to get the point of compassion across, I skipped the vocabulary lesson! Oh well, the laugh has been well worth it!
Grandma Helen is teaching Lilly how to embroidory. She loves it, she picks it up for a few days and then lets it set for a week. Grandma comes home soon, so we should try to finish the monkey's shirt tomorrow. I'm getting pretty good at threading a needle again! Maybe I'll even try my hand, come Christmas vacation.
1 comment:
Good job Lily! Carrlee loves to sew and well its just not my thing! I really need to sign her up for lessons! Oh and thanks for the smile I love the 20 wives thing :)
Post a Comment