Day 1- Off to a late start, of course. It's kind of hard to pack and make final arrangements for a 21 day trip. But we were anxious to get to our first destination. We left early afternoon and it was a wet, wild and slow trip! We pulled off to get gas in Lodi, Ca and noticed gray clouds and cooler weather. We thought we might hit a little rain. As we traveled through Sacramento at less than a snail's pace - we were dumped on. And we seemed to bring the storm with us as we drove.
We finally arrived at our destination. Pizza Plus, Reno, Nevada (as much as I love Pizza Plus in Ripon, this was better). Wade's oldest nephew and his family had been patiently waiting for us. It had been several years since the girls and I had seen our Wagner cousins. But they were fast friends and favorite cousins before the night was over! In fact, Lilly and Grace were up at 6 the next morning so they could get some more play time in before we had to leave. Thanks - Wagners for your hospitality!
1 comment:
Took me awhile to look at bolgs, this is great! I still think you and Amy would have been "fussy" in the car even w/an Ipad! I thought "I'm thinking of a bible character that starts w/the letter .... was entertaining!
Post a Comment