Sunday evening - Back to School Night
This was an old event brought back by our family this year. The first Back to School Night I attended was here at our home, when it belonged to Mary and Jim.
The evening was spent with young and old offering our voices to the Lord in song.
Grandpa Gil. 
This was an old event brought back by our family this year. The first Back to School Night I attended was here at our home, when it belonged to Mary and Jim.
The evening was spent with young and old offering our voices to the Lord in song.
Grandpa Gil. 

Our pastor's wife brought all the children together for a story and some songs.

4 comments:
So great to see all those wonderful faces again! And so thrilled the Lord is using you guys and the home for His work. Wow- that first Back to School night was sooo long ago- all I remember is that we had just planted the front hedge and the plants were teeny tiny!
Sorry- that last comment was actually from me- I am using Liz & Jason's computer and it defaulted to Jason's name!
What a great way to use your large yard! I love getting together and singing - and homemade ice cream what could be better!
I remember chasing Bret and Rachel around your yard - and enjoying all the hummingbirds!
Post a Comment