After 6 viewings of "Wall-E", 2 "Prince Caspians", and numerous library videos - Lilly mustered the strength to scoot to her bedroom and do something more familiar!
She is our principal mess maker! We're glad to see her back at task! Once again, thank you for your prayers. She is almost completely off pain meds and is sleeping well at night!
5 comments:
Sorry - I don't know how to get back in and fix my "typos". (I'm the deleted one)
Looks like Lilly is having fun! Can't wait to sign her cast. Papa and I are praying!
I was thinking of you guys this morning..its been one week! I'm so glad she is feeling so much better. I wish we were closer so Kelsey could help keep her entertained. We will keep praying for her and you guys.
Thank you! Everyone has been great! Lilly is scooting around the house, even up and down the stairs. I'm not real comfortable with her going down the stairs, but she is managing!
If the scooting down the stairs is too hard, she could do what our kids did- slide down on a sleeping bag! (Lilly- I am KIDDING! DO NOT DO THAT!)
Glad you are felling better Lilly.
We are looking foreward to seeing
all of you soon.
Post a Comment