Thank you for your prayers!
Everything went as well as the ER doctor said it would. We heard scary stories this weekend of pins, settings, and surgeries, but none of that was needed! The doctor did decide to add an extra layer of pink. Somehow he got the impression that Lilly is a busy girl :)! Lilly can begin wearing a cast shoe in three weeks -so she'll be walking on her leg! In six weeks the cast should be off!We're thanking the Lord for His protection, healing and mercy. Praise the Lord!
6 comments:
So glad to hear it wasn't to bad! We will keep you in our prayers I'm sure the next few weeks wont be easy. Kelsey can't wait to see Lily again!
Thanks again for everything! Lilly's cast will be off by the time you come! Yeah!
What a nice shade of pink. Glad
the news was good with no pins or
surgery. Take care Lilly of your
leg and pretty cast.
Wow! The cast is great! I am so thankful that her leg is healing. I have asked several to pray and I have nationals in Africa praying ~ isn't that great that believers over the world are praying for you!
Praise God all went so well. You are a trooper, Lilly! Love the color of your cast- Mr Jolley insisted on boring black. Your's is much more fun!
Melissa, Please tell Lilly I have been thinking of her ALOT!!! I am on crutches, as of last Wednesday, and it is NO fun being so dependant, and stuck! Lots of empathy & compassion going on over here to over there!! ;) Many prayers too!-- Kt
Post a Comment