

An absolutely perfect day to ski! Four in our Crew headed out to the slopes today. Lilly and I hit the lodge donned with color books and games! She was thankful to have a few friends to play in the snow with too! Garret had a great day, getting in a quick run with his dad, just before his two hour lesson! During his lesson - Wade and Bret went to the back side! Rachel stayed nearby on her favorite - Lift 2.
After an early and quick lunch Wade and Bret returned to the backside - this time accompanied by Rachel. She had a great time, and even did some Black Diamond Runs! Garret got a little more time in with Dad, and thanks to Sam - he had one more great run before the day was over.
Well, I'm about through with ski trips for the season - but the home school group is shouting for more! Who could blame them?
2 comments:
How fun, we wish we lived closer! I want to go to the snow so bad!
I was wishing I had invited you. It was such a perfect day! Good way to end the ski season for the kids.
Post a Comment