In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3
I have no doubt that my mother-in-law is celebrating today. Not because it's her earthly birthday, but because she is in heaven with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Ruth loved Jesus with her whole heart. She served Him joyfully and faithfully to the end. In this picture she is encouraging me to do the same. She of course knew my grumbly heart:(! I'm still working on it!! Thank you for the reminder!

Ruth, Cindy, Wade and families.
Today would also have been my grandfather's birthday. I guess August 25th is a pretty special day!
4 comments:
Couple of more birthdays that happened today - my brother Arjun and our colleague Rajesh.
Aug 25th is certainly the day!
A speical day to remember two people that shared a special place in all our hearts.
Also it was our grandpa Bramlet's bd. Grandpa Tritchler's dad. These pics and reminders brought tears to my eyes. Ruth was a beautiful lady! The Lord just shined through her and I count it a blessings to have known Ruth - even before you two were married! The Crew family has a wonderful Christian heritage! Blessings
I don't understand... Did she just pass, or are you going thru recent memories?
I didn't realize, that you also, have a "Grandma Ruth" as do we! :)
Nonetheless, sorry for the loss.
It's amazing though, isn't it, how when a loved one passes, they seem to live on, sometimes, even more so, then when they were around, for there is those of us, they have impressed upon, and in that way they live on, in so many more ways....
Post a Comment