For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phillipians 1:6
Check this out! (Sorry for the out of tune singing, I didn't know Wade was recording these little guys!)
Yikes, that was a whole family - did you terminate them??Did you dream they were crawling on you??
Yes, unfortunately their live was very short lived!!
oh - typo -lives were short lived!
Nathan would love it and the girls would be screaming!
Thats just creepy! I quite dislike spiders. Cool tho that you got to share it with the kids tho :D.~Rachel's Friend Kristie~
This reminds me of when you were little!
Wow! WHERE is that taken? That sounds just like our lil recent bug story! :)THAT will be quite a memory! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yikes, that was a whole family - did you terminate them??
Did you dream they were crawling on you??
Yes, unfortunately their live was very short lived!!
oh - typo -lives were short lived!
Nathan would love it and the girls would be screaming!
Thats just creepy! I quite dislike spiders. Cool tho that you got to share it with the kids tho :D.
~Rachel's Friend Kristie~
This reminds me of when you were little!
Wow!
WHERE is that taken?
That sounds just like our lil recent bug story! :)
THAT will be quite a memory! :)
Post a Comment