Tuesday, February 10th is Rachel's 13th Birthday!

Here's some pics from an early celebration!

Rachel enjoyed lunch at her favorite restaurant with a few special friends!

They had a great time!

Then home for gifts, yummy cake and some more fun!

Rachel received this sewing box from Grandma Helen. It belonged to Grandma Helen's grandma. Her name was also Helen Rachel. Our Rachel is Rachel Joy (sorry, we didn't keep Helen in the name!)

Tomorrow is a school day, but we do have a few special things planned. We'll be blogging about them later.
Happy Birthday Rachel!
6 comments:
Happy 13th Birthday Rachel! I
forgot all about the sewing box,
how special for you to receive
it. Enjoy each moment of your
day. We love you.
Uncle Roger and Aunt Ellen
Happy Birthday! I love you TONS, Rachel, and don't you forget it. We're looking forward to another great year with you...each one better than the last. There are so many exciting things to look forward to...I can't wait!
Hopefully I wrote on the note right. My grandma's name was Helen Rachel, like me, or me like her! I loved passing this on to Racel! love gma
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Rachel! Wish we could have been up there with you this past weekend!
Happy Birthday! So onto the fun and excitement of the teens!
Post a Comment